- 1,000 square metres
- Resin bound surfaces laid throughout all three of the company’s showrooms across Kent
- Limegate Solutions LimeBound Resin Bound Surfacing UV
Take a look at some of the projects that have been completed by the Limegate group of companies, to see the quality finish that we could achieve for your next project.
Robert Clack Secondary School – School of Science
- LimePath GeoSuDS UV Dior system
- 893m2 of LimePath GeoSuDS UV system installed to areas that consisted of large planters and pedestrian areas to be used by children, parents and teachers. LimePath GeoSuDS UV is a high-quality Resin Bound Surfacing system which is installed at the specified depth onto our high performance triple lock system of geotextiles & a stabilisation geonet. This system reduces the need for a binder courses such as concrete and/or asphalt concrete (macadam). In summary the results are: Drainage, Filtration, Separation and Protection in only one system. The GeoSuDS system also allows for speed of installation, reduced man hours, cost savings to the client, lowered transportation costs, higher compressive strengths, long design life and the ability to handle High-capacity flow rate and a slip resistant surface underfoot.
Activate Group Leeds
- 1,100 square metres
- Limegate InFloor were selected to carry out the resin flooring works as part larger refurbishment project for a new client. The floor was prepared using mechanical grinding. This was followed by two full coats of Resucoat HB Epoxy Resin Coating (FeRFA Type 3) in Stirling Grey (Lighter of two greys) and Flint Grey (Darker of two greys).
- Limegate InFloor worked closely with the manufacturer (Sherwin Williams) in order to create a suitable specification leaving the client with a very nice gloss finish, completed on schedule and to client’s satisfaction.